Adventure Medical Kits Backyard Adventure Bear
Make sure your child has the bear necessities! The Backyard Adventure Bear First Aid Kit for kids makes first aid fun and easy. Perfect for outdoor activities, this medical kit includes kid-friendly first aid supplies to treat cuts, scrapes, and minor injuries in a cute woodland critter case. The carabiner makes it easy to clip this mini first aid kit to your child’s backpack for school field trips, family hikes, summer camp, or backyard adventures. Despite its small size, this bear kit has a little extra room so you can add your child’s personal medications or treasures from their adventures.
- Designed for Young Adventurers: Prepare your child to have fun and be safe with this kid medical kit, perfect for backyard adventures, school field trips, family hikes, and summer camps
- Treatment for Cuts and Scrapes: Treat cuts, scrapes, and minor injuries with these kid-friendly first aid supplies, including various adhesive bandages, cloth tape, sterile gauze dressings, and cleansing wipes
- Cute and Collectible: Make safety fun with this cute owl first aid kit for kids; Backyard Adventure kits come in five woodland critter designs so you can find the perfect one or collect them all
- Carabiner Clip: Attach this portable first aid kit to your child’s hiking, school, or camp backpack with the included carabiner clip so they have first aid basics wherever they go.
- Travel Size: Take this compact, mini first aid kit anywhere from hiking trips to family vacations so you’re equipped to treat common childhood injuries on the go
- Extra Room: Store personal medications or treasures from your child’s adventures in this small first aid kit; A little extra room so you can personalize it to meet your child’s unique needs
Click to View FAQ's
Where can I find your Terms & Conditions Page?
For information on Shipping, Returns, Operating Procedures, and other Administrative concerns, please view the following URL:
Why are some Prices lower on other websites sometimes?
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is a control put in place by manufacturers and distributors to ensure that a brand does not get diluted by retailers and e-commerce stores, where price manipulation can be easy to lead with. We adhere to all MAP guidelines by our brands.
We do offer coupons every month on specific products and also send out promotional codes for “Percent Off” savings that can be used to offset the MAP Pricing. If you think our price is too high and would like to make an offer on an in-stock product, please contact us at Sales@ArmsCart.com and make a suggestion/offer. Often times we can accommodate a sales price on MAP Products.
Why are your descriptions so long?
We believe it’s important to know what you are getting into when you are purchasing sight-unseen. We sell only new products from reputable sources (Distributors and Manufacturers) and heavily vet the products we offer, but we also want to ensure you know what you are getting.
Why don’t you sell guns?
Sometimes it’s not very profitable to sell firearms. Furthermore, in the current climate, it’s hard to tell what might change drastically and even overnight with the federal and state laws we must comply with. We are also based out of California, which is notoriously difficult to do business in the firearms industry – including in magazines and ammunition without heavy regulation. We have merchant accounts that prohibit firearms sales at this time, and we think it makes the most sense to focus on building our brand credibility and reputation as a content leader and accessories specialist currently.
We are developing new ways to transact business in the gun industry every day, and we look forward to providing a more robust catalog going forward. Focusing less on compliance and more on selling what we can easily sell allows us time to champion the 2nd Amendment and grow our operation from a web presence perspective.
Why buy from ArmsCart.com?
Our Management team is a mix of professionals with decades of experience in the Gun Industry AND the web industry. We know what it takes to succeed on the internet in this industry – but we are also a small crew, that is passionate about this industry, the people it affects, and proving we can compete against a massive amount of competition. This is OUR BABY!
We shouldn’t have to beg for your business – but for what we lack in size and resources, we feel we more than make up for with value and experience. We do our best to beat the industry powerhouse companies at their game and we think you will be able to appreciate getting a good value, and working with people who are a lot like you – not just some people we hired who work a 9-5. Many of us pull 60-70 hour weeks like it’s normal. We’d appreciate it if you’d help us grow with your feedback, suggestions, and of course your consideration in choosing us as a customer. We promise to do our best to provide maximum value.