Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak III
AMK’s most advanced trauma kit, the Trauma Pak III puts professional supplies in civilian hands, empowering you to take action to stop bleeding as it occurs. The waterproof, resealable trauma bag contains military-style tools and emergency essentials in a package compact and durable enough to keep in your glove box. Inside, you’ll find a pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, trauma pad, and pressure applicator into one, easy-to-use emergency bandage, capable of providing up to 40 lbs. of direct pressure to stop bleeding fast and control most major bleeds. If bleeding continues, this bleeding control kit contains a windlass tourniquet. This well-known and combat-proven tourniquet, applied correctly, can help you control even arterial bleeds. Easy-to-follow instructions outline how to use the kit contents, with illustrations showing proper application of the dressing and tourniquet. This tactical trauma kit also includes a marker to write the tourniquet application time and Patient Assessment Form, EMT shears to cut through fabric, nitrile gloves for proper protection against blood borne pathogens, and a triangular bandage to stabilize limbs. Whether you’re looking for a bleed kit to add to your individual first aid kit (IFAK), first responder kit, range bag, or vehicle, the Trauma Pak III provides you with the professional tools you need to be safe and stop bleeding fast.
- Designed for Immediate Response: Respond quickly to control severe bleeding. This trauma bag contains the essentials you need to stop bleeding in an easy-to-use format, perfect for a personal trauma kit or IFAK add-on
- Trauma Response Instructions: Prepare yourself with life-saving first aid information. This one-page guide outlines how to use the Trauma Pak III contents to stop bleeding in five easy-to-follow steps with illustrations
- 4 in Pressure Trauma Dressing: Apply direct pressure to wounds with the pressure trauma dressing (Israeli Bandage), which combines gauze, pressure bar, and trauma pad to stop bleeds using up to 40 lbs. of force
- Windlass Tourniquet: Stop persistent bleeds with the windlass tourniquet, the most well-known, military-style tourniquet, which can be applied over clothing for immediate response to life-threatening bleeds
- Compact and Lightweight: Have the tools you need to stop severe bleeding wherever you go; Weighs only 8 oz. and is a compact addition to your glove box, range bag, backpack, or first aid kit
- Emergency Essentials: Follow medical best practices while providing emergency care; Contains nitrile gloves for proper protection and a marker for writing the time on the tourniquet or patient notes
Click to View FAQ's
Where can I find your Terms & Conditions Page?
For information on Shipping, Returns, Operating Procedures, and other Administrative concerns, please view the following URL:
Why are some Prices lower on other websites sometimes?
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is a control put in place by manufacturers and distributors to ensure that a brand does not get diluted by retailers and e-commerce stores, where price manipulation can be easy to lead with. We adhere to all MAP guidelines by our brands.
We do offer coupons every month on specific products and also send out promotional codes for “Percent Off” savings that can be used to offset the MAP Pricing. If you think our price is too high and would like to make an offer on an in-stock product, please contact us at Sales@ArmsCart.com and make a suggestion/offer. Often times we can accommodate a sales price on MAP Products.
Why are your descriptions so long?
We believe it’s important to know what you are getting into when you are purchasing sight-unseen. We sell only new products from reputable sources (Distributors and Manufacturers) and heavily vet the products we offer, but we also want to ensure you know what you are getting.
Why don’t you sell guns?
Sometimes it’s not very profitable to sell firearms. Furthermore, in the current climate, it’s hard to tell what might change drastically and even overnight with the federal and state laws we must comply with. We are also based out of California, which is notoriously difficult to do business in the firearms industry – including in magazines and ammunition without heavy regulation. We have merchant accounts that prohibit firearms sales at this time, and we think it makes the most sense to focus on building our brand credibility and reputation as a content leader and accessories specialist currently.
We are developing new ways to transact business in the gun industry every day, and we look forward to providing a more robust catalog going forward. Focusing less on compliance and more on selling what we can easily sell allows us time to champion the 2nd Amendment and grow our operation from a web presence perspective.
Why buy from ArmsCart.com?
Our Management team is a mix of professionals with decades of experience in the Gun Industry AND the web industry. We know what it takes to succeed on the internet in this industry – but we are also a small crew, that is passionate about this industry, the people it affects, and proving we can compete against a massive amount of competition. This is OUR BABY!
We shouldn’t have to beg for your business – but for what we lack in size and resources, we feel we more than make up for with value and experience. We do our best to beat the industry powerhouse companies at their game and we think you will be able to appreciate getting a good value, and working with people who are a lot like you – not just some people we hired who work a 9-5. Many of us pull 60-70 hour weeks like it’s normal. We’d appreciate it if you’d help us grow with your feedback, suggestions, and of course your consideration in choosing us as a customer. We promise to do our best to provide maximum value.