SOL Fire Lite Fuel Cubes
With Fire Lite Fuel Cubes, starting that campfire has never been easier. These ultralight fuel blocks light with a single spark and burn at 1300 for 8 minutes even when wet. Safe for cooking and storing with food, the fire blocks burn clean and are an eco-friendly fuel source, as they contain no fossil fuels and are sustainably sourced from upcycled waste crop vegetation. Weighing just 0.5 oz. each, the individually wrapped blocks are an ultralight addition to your camp cooking equipment that double as dependable fire starters for everything from campfires to survival fires.
- Lights with a Single Spark: Start your stove or fire in seconds; Ignite with a single spark, for an easy cooking fuel or campfire starter that saves you time and effort
- Sustainably Sourced: Cook your camp food without worries with this stove fuel; Burn clean, contain no fossil fuels, and are sustainably sourced from upcycled waste crop vegetation
- 8 Minute Burn Time: Pack these fire cubes for easy, long-lasting fuel; Single cube burns at 1300 for 8 minutes and can boil 500 mL of water, while two cubes used together burn for 12 minutes
- Stove Compatible: Grab your folding stove and some Fuel Cubes for ultralight camp cooking equipment; Compatible with most folding cook stoves
- Highly Portable: Add to your pack, campfire cooking equipment, or travel bag for dependable fuel and fires starters wherever you go; Individually wrapped blocks weigh a mere 0.5 oz. each
- Weatherproof Fire Starters: Build your fire or power your cook stove in the most extreme conditions of driving rain, wind, snow, or cold. Fire Lite Fuel Cubes light and burn even when wet
Click to View FAQ's
Where can I find your Terms & Conditions Page?
For information on Shipping, Returns, Operating Procedures, and other Administrative concerns, please view the following URL:
Why are some Prices lower on other websites sometimes?
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is a control put in place by manufacturers and distributors to ensure that a brand does not get diluted by retailers and e-commerce stores, where price manipulation can be easy to lead with. We adhere to all MAP guidelines by our brands.
We do offer coupons every month on specific products and also send out promotional codes for “Percent Off” savings that can be used to offset the MAP Pricing. If you think our price is too high and would like to make an offer on an in-stock product, please contact us at Sales@ArmsCart.com and make a suggestion/offer. Often times we can accommodate a sales price on MAP Products.
Why are your descriptions so long?
We believe it’s important to know what you are getting into when you are purchasing sight-unseen. We sell only new products from reputable sources (Distributors and Manufacturers) and heavily vet the products we offer, but we also want to ensure you know what you are getting.
Why don’t you sell guns?
Sometimes it’s not very profitable to sell firearms. Furthermore, in the current climate, it’s hard to tell what might change drastically and even overnight with the federal and state laws we must comply with. We are also based out of California, which is notoriously difficult to do business in the firearms industry – including in magazines and ammunition without heavy regulation. We have merchant accounts that prohibit firearms sales at this time, and we think it makes the most sense to focus on building our brand credibility and reputation as a content leader and accessories specialist currently.
We are developing new ways to transact business in the gun industry every day, and we look forward to providing a more robust catalog going forward. Focusing less on compliance and more on selling what we can easily sell allows us time to champion the 2nd Amendment and grow our operation from a web presence perspective.
Why buy from ArmsCart.com?
Our Management team is a mix of professionals with decades of experience in the Gun Industry AND the web industry. We know what it takes to succeed on the internet in this industry – but we are also a small crew, that is passionate about this industry, the people it affects, and proving we can compete against a massive amount of competition. This is OUR BABY!
We shouldn’t have to beg for your business – but for what we lack in size and resources, we feel we more than make up for with value and experience. We do our best to beat the industry powerhouse companies at their game and we think you will be able to appreciate getting a good value, and working with people who are a lot like you – not just some people we hired who work a 9-5. Many of us pull 60-70 hour weeks like it’s normal. We’d appreciate it if you’d help us grow with your feedback, suggestions, and of course your consideration in choosing us as a customer. We promise to do our best to provide maximum value.