Srixon 2021 Soft Feel Lady Golf Ball Soft White-Dozen
For some, a golf ball’s feel matters more than anything else, SOFT FEEL is for that player. Whether off the tee or around the greens, SOFT FEEL lives up to its namesake. With it, you’ll experience a solid yet comfortable impact on every swing, giving you more confidence as you address each shot. And since this latest generation features our premium FastLayer Core, the new SOFT FEEL boasts even more impressive ball speeds. So you can play each round with distance and softness, enjoying every benefit of both worlds.
- FastLayer gradually transitions from soft inner core to firm outer edge, so it behaves like a core with thousands of layers, giving you distance and great feel without compromise
- The new SOFT FEEL features our softest FastLayer core to date. But with a completely redesigned formulation, this latest generation adds resiliency. A more resilient core snaps back to shape more quickly, just after impact. And that added snap means more ball speed.
- A softer core also dramatically reduces long game sidespin, producing wood and iron shots with less curve. So if a straighter shot shape is what you’re after, SOFT FEEL can help you stay on target thanks to enhanced accuracy off the tee.
- Overall, SOFT FEEL features our softest FastLayer core to date. But the technology operates here just as it does in our most premium ball offerings: a core that’s soft in the center but firm on the outside offers equal parts distance and feel.
- The 338 Speed Dimples featured on SOFT FEEL improve overall aerodynamics for better flight performance with drivers, woods, and irons. With just the right combination of dimple uniformity and dimple occupancy, the Speed Dimples boost distance and fly straight, even in the toughest wind conditions
Click to View FAQ's
Where can I find your Terms & Conditions Page?
For information on Shipping, Returns, Operating Procedures, and other Administrative concerns, please view the following URL:
Why are some Prices lower on other websites sometimes?
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is a control put in place by manufacturers and distributors to ensure that a brand does not get diluted by retailers and e-commerce stores, where price manipulation can be easy to lead with. We adhere to all MAP guidelines by our brands.
We do offer coupons every month on specific products and also send out promotional codes for “Percent Off” savings that can be used to offset the MAP Pricing. If you think our price is too high and would like to make an offer on an in-stock product, please contact us at Sales@ArmsCart.com and make a suggestion/offer. Often times we can accommodate a sales price on MAP Products.
Why are your descriptions so long?
We believe it’s important to know what you are getting into when you are purchasing sight-unseen. We sell only new products from reputable sources (Distributors and Manufacturers) and heavily vet the products we offer, but we also want to ensure you know what you are getting.
Why don’t you sell guns?
Sometimes it’s not very profitable to sell firearms. Furthermore, in the current climate, it’s hard to tell what might change drastically and even overnight with the federal and state laws we must comply with. We are also based out of California, which is notoriously difficult to do business in the firearms industry – including in magazines and ammunition without heavy regulation. We have merchant accounts that prohibit firearms sales at this time, and we think it makes the most sense to focus on building our brand credibility and reputation as a content leader and accessories specialist currently.
We are developing new ways to transact business in the gun industry every day, and we look forward to providing a more robust catalog going forward. Focusing less on compliance and more on selling what we can easily sell allows us time to champion the 2nd Amendment and grow our operation from a web presence perspective.
Why buy from ArmsCart.com?
Our Management team is a mix of professionals with decades of experience in the Gun Industry AND the web industry. We know what it takes to succeed on the internet in this industry – but we are also a small crew, that is passionate about this industry, the people it affects, and proving we can compete against a massive amount of competition. This is OUR BABY!
We shouldn’t have to beg for your business – but for what we lack in size and resources, we feel we more than make up for with value and experience. We do our best to beat the industry powerhouse companies at their game and we think you will be able to appreciate getting a good value, and working with people who are a lot like you – not just some people we hired who work a 9-5. Many of us pull 60-70 hour weeks like it’s normal. We’d appreciate it if you’d help us grow with your feedback, suggestions, and of course your consideration in choosing us as a customer. We promise to do our best to provide maximum value.