Streetwise SMART 24m Keychain Stun Gun Black
We have smart cars, smartphones, and smart homes. Why not a smart self-defense product? Introducing the Smart 24,000,000 Keychain Stun Gun by Streetwise Security Products. The key to effectively defending yourself with a stun gun is having it easily accessible and being able to activate it quickly. This is the first stun gun to replace the traditional safety switch with a Touch Sensing Safety that senses when the unit is in your hand in the “stun ready” position and automatically turns off the safety. This saves you valuable time not having to fumble with the switches and buttons required to defend yourself with a traditional stun gun. Unlike most stun guns on the market today, the stun feature can be used while the light is on (other models require you to change from flashlight mode to stun mode). This saves more valuable time when you need to quickly defend yourself.
- Touch Sensing Safety: Senses when the unit is in your hand in the “stun ready” position and automatically turns off the safety.
- Half the Size – All the Power: Although the Smart 24,000,000 Keychain Stun Gun is about half the size of a normal stun gun, it has more power than most models on the market today. Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker.
- Attaches to Your Keys: When the need arises to protect yourself, you don’t want to be fumbling around to find your stun gun.
- Quick Release Keychain: Allows for quick and easy removal from your key ring
- Battery Status Indicator Lights: Ensures you have a full charge before heading out the door
- Micro USB Charging Port: Charging the unit is simple. You can use the included USB charging cord in your computers USB port or use your own wall block charger in an electrical outlet or car charger when on the go.
- Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight.
Click to View FAQ's
Where can I find your Terms & Conditions Page?
For information on Shipping, Returns, Operating Procedures, and other Administrative concerns, please view the following URL:
Why are some Prices lower on other websites sometimes?
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) is a control put in place by manufacturers and distributors to ensure that a brand does not get diluted by retailers and e-commerce stores, where price manipulation can be easy to lead with. We adhere to all MAP guidelines by our brands.
We do offer coupons every month on specific products and also send out promotional codes for “Percent Off” savings that can be used to offset the MAP Pricing. If you think our price is too high and would like to make an offer on an in-stock product, please contact us at Sales@ArmsCart.com and make a suggestion/offer. Often times we can accommodate a sales price on MAP Products.
Why are your descriptions so long?
We believe it’s important to know what you are getting into when you are purchasing sight-unseen. We sell only new products from reputable sources (Distributors and Manufacturers) and heavily vet the products we offer, but we also want to ensure you know what you are getting.
Why don’t you sell guns?
Sometimes it’s not very profitable to sell firearms. Furthermore, in the current climate, it’s hard to tell what might change drastically and even overnight with the federal and state laws we must comply with. We are also based out of California, which is notoriously difficult to do business in the firearms industry – including in magazines and ammunition without heavy regulation. We have merchant accounts that prohibit firearms sales at this time, and we think it makes the most sense to focus on building our brand credibility and reputation as a content leader and accessories specialist currently.
We are developing new ways to transact business in the gun industry every day, and we look forward to providing a more robust catalog going forward. Focusing less on compliance and more on selling what we can easily sell allows us time to champion the 2nd Amendment and grow our operation from a web presence perspective.
Why buy from ArmsCart.com?
Our Management team is a mix of professionals with decades of experience in the Gun Industry AND the web industry. We know what it takes to succeed on the internet in this industry – but we are also a small crew, that is passionate about this industry, the people it affects, and proving we can compete against a massive amount of competition. This is OUR BABY!
We shouldn’t have to beg for your business – but for what we lack in size and resources, we feel we more than make up for with value and experience. We do our best to beat the industry powerhouse companies at their game and we think you will be able to appreciate getting a good value, and working with people who are a lot like you – not just some people we hired who work a 9-5. Many of us pull 60-70 hour weeks like it’s normal. We’d appreciate it if you’d help us grow with your feedback, suggestions, and of course your consideration in choosing us as a customer. We promise to do our best to provide maximum value.